Ask a Librarian
Your Opinions Matter
Please let us know what you thought of this guide and how we could improve it, or suggest additional resources that we should add.
Library Services are generally available at TWC during the following times:
(Tyler's hours are listed in his profile to the right)
This guide is intended to help students of Sam Houston State University - The Woodlands center learn about the library resources and services available to them from a distance. Newton Gresham Library strives to support the academic success of its student population and has made a concerted effort to provide the best possible library services to students taking classes remotely. With the distance education services offered by NGL, students will have complete library support without having to visit the library.
Students at SHSU - TWC will have access to:
- a full-time Librarian to assist you with your research– and library-related needs, such as locating research materials, completing citations, etc.
- over 100,000 combined online scholarly journals, e-books, newspapers, videos, etc.
- Interlibrary Loan Pickup at TWC
- Newton Gresham Library print materials pickup at TWC
- One-to-one academic consultation
- Personalized workshops
This guide is not comprehensive and will not provide all of the resources and services available. This guide is merely intended as an introduction to get you started. If you are looking for more detailed research assistance, see Tyler Manolovitz in the Information Resources Center (Room 3155) or check out some of the other guides available here.