The library has a variety of private and group study rooms available for use by SHSU students, faculty, and staff. Learn more about available spaces.
Policies: Reserve up to 4 hours per day, and up to 10 days in advance. Reservation requires an SHSU account.
- Start at https://shsu.libcal.com/reserve/r
- You will see a list of rooms which can be reserved for use. A green block at your desired start time indicates an available room.
- Select a room, and click on the green square for the desired start time.
- At the bottom of the page, use the drop-down menu to select your desired end time (up to four hours after your start time).
- Click "Submit Times." When prompted, enter your SHSU login credentials (same as Blackboard, My Sam, email, etc.).
- You should receive an email confirming your reservation.
- At your reservation start time, just walk in. Rooms should be unlocked, and it is not necessary to borrow a key. Rooms may also be used on a walk-in basis without reservations, but reservations take priority and thus are strongly encouraged.