- live outside of Huntsville and are not taking any classes on the SHSU main campus
- have other significant extenuating circumstances that prevent you from visiting the library (contact the Interlibrary Services Office to discuss)
then you may be eligible for extra services provided by the Interlibrary Services Office.
Simply use the ILLiad system to request:
- physical delivery by mail of books from the SHSU library (extra!)
- digital delivery of article or chapter scans from the SHSU collection (extra!)
- physical delivery by mail of books requested from other libraries (extra!)
- digital delivery of article or chapter scans requested from other libraries (regular ILL)
Verify that the delivery location in your ILLiad profile is set appropriately for home delivery and not pickup. (For instructions, start on the Step by Step How-To's page and select the "Set Up or Update Your Account" tab).
All ILL policies and procedures outlined in this guide apply to use for Distance Learning requests as well as regular inter-library requests.