Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
How to Request CE Certificates
Attendees can now apply for and print CE certificates. Please follow instructions below.
- Log into the Members Only section of the TLA website.
- Click on “Non-Conference CPE Credits”
- Under “Registrations for Past Meetings”, find “9/13/2019 Library Instruction Round Table (LIRT Summit)” and click “CPE Credits”
- An application form will appear showing all the sessions at the LIRT Summit. Participants should check off those which they attended. Click the “Submit Application” button.
- The form will be instantly verified with the TLA database. A new link will appear, “View Certificate” – click this link to see the certificate.
- Print the certificate.
Thank you for joining us at SHSU's NGL for the 2019 TxLA LIRT Summit. We would like your feedback on the day's events through this online survey. We look forward to seeing you again at a future LIRT event.
Registration is open and will close on August 28, 2019!
If you are not a TxLa LIRT member, click either "Join TLA" or "New Registrant" to proceed with the registration process. Membership in TxLA is not required.
Registration includes a light breakfast, lunch, and an afternoon snack, as well as paid parking.
** If you are in a school district that is unable to provide funding until after August 28 due to budget timelines, please send us an email! **