You can view your library account any time, from anywhere, to see what you have checked out and when it's due, or to request renewals.
- Start at https://library.shsu.edu/
- In the library main menu on the right, click Research.
- Click "Books & Media (Catalog)."
- In the blue header bar, click "Go to My Account."
- Click the link to "Review My Account."
- Click "Login to My Account." If prompted, enter your SHSU login credentials (same as Blackboard, MySam, email, etc.)
- Click on "Checkouts" to view a detailed list of the items on your account. If you have placed a hold on an item, you will also have an option here to view your Holds.
- You can see the due dates for each item on your account. If you wish to renew items, mark the checkbox beside each and then click "Renew Selected Items."