Did you know that the library lends more than books? You can also borrow...
- Laptops, which can be used anywhere in the library building.
- HDMI adapter cables, to connect a laptop to a large group monitor in a library room.
- Whiteboard kits, with markers and erasers to use on dry-erase boards in library study spaces.
- Calculators (scientific and graphing), which can be taken out of the library for use in class, on tests, on homework, etc.
- Family Kits, full of toys and activities for different age ranges, to entertain your children in the library while you study. (Learn more)
- NEW Fall 2021: Focused Study Kits, full of tools to help students with ADHD, dyslexia, or other reading or focus issues. (Learn more)
- NEW Fall 2021: Molecular modeling kits, supporting study in organic chemistry.
Follow these steps to borrow one of these items:
- Visit the Service Desk on the second floor of the library.
- Indicate what type of item you would like to borrow.
- For adapter cables, bring your device to ensure compatibility.
- Swipe your Bearkat OneCard when prompted.
- Note the information the staff member provides about when the item is due.
- Return the item to the Service Desk on time to avoid late fines. (Don't use the book drops!)