EndNote is a Web-based bibliography and database manager that allows users to create their own personal database by importing references from text files or online databases. They can use these references in writing their papers and automatically format the paper and the bibliography in seconds.
Journal Citation Reports can show you the:
- Most frequently cited journals in a field
- Highest impact journals in a field
- Hottest journals in a field
- Leading journals in a field
- Most published articles in a field
JCR is available annually in two editions, Science and Social Sciences.